Pure Essential Oil Wood Wick Candle. The most beneficial candle you will ever own! Sheila-Rose candles are hand-poured with a double wood wick and scented only with pure essential oils, providing benefits for the body and mind, while holding a beautiful aura. This candle’s aromatherapy is inspired by a flower garden and features fresh floral aromas that are both sweet and earthy. Sheila-Rose created this essential oil blend to allow you the calmness and patience to focus and reground.
In the Middle Ages, tallow candles were common for everyday household use. The Sheila-Rose hand-poured candles take us back to our roots, as they are made from an ethically sourced tallow + soy wax blend which has superior fragrance holding properties. This wax blend is a favourite of environmentally conscious people because it is not made from petroleum, like paraffin candles. They produce about 90% less soot then paraffin candles.
Ingredients: Natural Soy Wax, Tallow and Pure Essential Oils of Lavender, Rose, Geranium, Chamomile, Frankincense and Patchouli.
- Lavender essential oil promotes a relaxing atmosphere; the fresh, powdery, floral aroma can get rid of musky, pungent smells.
- Rose essential oil has the power to uplift spirits; the blooming floral fragrance brings about feelings of love, care, and comfort and promotes feelings of energy and vitality.
- Geranium essential oil brings calming and relaxing effects.
- Chamomile essential oil is known for its calming effect on the mind, and body.
- Frankincense essential oil creates an experience of peace and satisfaction.
- Patchouli essential oil is known for its earthy aroma which contributes to a grounded, balanced atmosphere.
These Essential Oils scents will gently fragrance a room without being overpowering. No dyes, chemicals or artificial fragrance are EVER used. All of these candles are hand mixed, and hand poured and may vary slightly, as well as have some 'perfect' imperfections.
- BENEFITS OF BURNING A TALLOW/SOY BLEND CANDLE: Eco-friendly. Sustainable. Supports family farms. Burns clean. Long lasting burn time.
SIZE & DIMENSION
- 8-ounce candle: Candle height: 2" Candle diameter: 3 1/4" Burn Time: Approximately 60 hours
- 4-ounce candle: Candle height: 1-1/2" Candle diameter: 2-1/2" Burn Time: Approximately 30 hours
REUSE, REDUCE, RECYCLE
The tin containers are completely reusable when you are finished burning your candle. Just soak the tin in hot soapy water and the label will come off, perfect for organizing odds and ends in your home or office.
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Never leave a burning candle unattended. Trim wick to 1/4 inch before each use. Keep candles out of reach of children and pets. Burn candles in an open area away from anything flammable. Do not burn candles for more than 3-4 hours at a time. When burning the first time, let the wax pool hit the edge of the glass before you extinguish it. For safety, stop burning a candle when 1/4 inch of wax remains in the container.